Kaw Sach Chrouk
list of ingredients to make the recipe Kaw Sach Chrouk for 4 people:
4 chicken eggs or 12 quail egg
500g pork belly with skin
3 spoon coffee liquid caramel
60g brown sugar
3 star anise ” badian ”
3 tablespoons fish sauce in soup
2 bamboo shoots cut into 4 of the length
preparation of the recipe
- cooked chicken eggs or quail and then the meter side
- in a dish large enough to hold all the ingredients prepared caramel water + sugar to have the equivalent of three teaspoons otherwise take three teaspoons of liquid caramel trade.
- add garlic before cutting end piece and browning
- then add the fish sauce , star anise ” anise ” , brown sugar and about 150ml of water to mix the ingredients and especially to allow the well to dissolve sugar .
- Then add the pork , pieces of bamboo , eggs and remaining water simmer for about 30 minutes over low heat and stirred occasionally
Recipe Kaw Sach Chrouk is simple to perform , mixing various ingredients of this recipe as caramel and anise ” anise ” gives softness and flavor. Kaw Sach Chrouk is served hot with rice , during your meal you’ll really feel in Cambodia and regaled you with a typical Khmer dish. this recipe Kaw Sach Chrouk will delight both adults and children with her very sweet little taste and smell of star anise ” anise ” , accompanying rice and bamboo goes wonderfully with the sweet taste of the recipe Kaw Sach Chrouk