beef satay and bell pepper
list of ingredients to make the recipe for beef satay and bell pepper for 4 people :
1 kg beef fillet
2 cloves of minced garlic
1 onion, finely cut
1 ½ green bell pepper
1 ½ red bell pepper
2 teaspoons satay Siem Reap
2 tablespoons light soy sauce
1 tablespoon of oyster sauce
- cut meat into equal piece of a few centimeters , then added in a dish meat with oyster sauce , light soy sauce and satay Siem Reap mix well and let stand one hour .
- chopped two cloves of garlic and cut the onion into slices as thinly as possible .
- two peppers prepared for the amount I recommend a half of each bell pepper . cut the pepper into small equal cubes .
- after letting the meat rest for an hour or more , to a heated dish and poured a little oil then the garlic and onion, made back about two to three minutes .
- add the meat and made back to your taste rare or well done then add the pepper .
- that remains crunchy peppers I suggest you only add two to three minutes before the end of cooking .
this dish is made with satay spice scents of Angkor in Siem Reap. the mixing of with satay beef and bell pepper goes perfectly well , but I suggest you do not overcook the bell pepper so that it keeps its crisp two to three minutes sufficed for that silk hot and crisp . this recipe is simple and easy to realize that your family or even friends you enjoy this recipe beef satay and bell pepper . recipe beef satay and bell pepper accompanied perfectly with a warm fragrant rice a few slices of tomato and cucumber , if you are not familiar with the cuisine of Cambodia then you will enjoy your trip during the time of a meal .