an entry visa is obligatory to come to Cambodia or to work or to visit the country. you must apply for a visa before arrival at the Embassy of Cambodia in your country to your arrival at Phnom Penh or Siem Reap International Airport, at the border post of thailand and vietnam
there are several Cambodian visa issued by the Cambodia:
1) T visa is the tourist visa to enter unique, it is valid for a 30-day stay in Cambodia. the T visa may be extended once arrived in Cambodia with the department for foreigners at the Ministry of Interior Phnom Penh. carefully the validity of the T visa is 3 months from the date of issuance and can not be changed.
2) E visa is the business visa to enter only issued to men and women of business, the journalist and workers for an initial stay of 30 days, upon presentation of proof of mission to Cambodia. the E visa may be extended once arrived in Cambodia with the department for foreigners at the Ministry of Interior phnom penh
3) ACMECS visa is a single visa for a single entry, valid for passengers traveling in cambodia and thailand. ACMECS the validity of the visa is 3 months after that date of issue and entitles you to a 30-day stay in Cambodia.
namely that the visa fee does not include the ACMECS of thailand so it is best to make contact with the Thai Immigration
list of countries benefiting from visa ACMECS:
South Africa, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Canada, China, Republic of Korea, Denmark, United Arab Emirates, Spain, United States of America, Finland, France, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Iceland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Norway, New Zealand, Oman, the Netherlands, Portugal, Qatar, United Kingdom, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey.
4) courtesy visa is a visa reserved for important public figures, it is issued only on request of the competent services for missions do not exceed 90 days.
5) diplomatic or service visa is a visa reserved diplomat holds a diplomatic or service passport issued only on presentation of a diplomatic note or official letter of assignment. This is issued free for a mission or a stay of 90 days, a visa may be renewed upon written request to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
6) * and ** K visa is a multiple entry visa is valid only for unknown Cambodian nationals with dual nationality holders of foreign passports valid. interested in the presence of the Embassy is mandatory possession of a birth certificate (original and copy) and the family book showing parentage (original + copy). The lead-time is one week.
careful not to use any visa or even expired can not be refunded or even be not even a free automatic renewal.