flan Cambodian with vanilla Bourbon
list of ingredients to make the custard recipe Cambodian Bourbon vanilla of Madagascar for 4 people:
20 cl of coconut milk
15 cl of milk concentrate
250 grams of sugar
2 teaspoon of flour
2 pods vanilla Bourdon of Madagascar
Recipe Preparation with vanilla Bourbon
- started by turning on the oven function thermostat 7-240 °.
- cut in half lengthwise two pods vanilla Bourbon of Madagascar to extract seeds “see photo below.”
- put the seeds of vanilla Bourbon of Madagascar in a bowl with coconut milk and then put on fire 10 minutes without boiling milk and whipped well for well separated from each seed it, then allowed to warm a can.
- prepared 4 small ramekin dish and used for cooking in a water bath.
- Then in a large bowl beat the eggs and add sugar, condensed milk, flour.
- after adding all the food with eggs add the coconut milk with the vanilla seeds and beat well with a whisk to mix the seeds of Bourbon vanilla from Madagascar for a homogeneous mixture.
- then pour the mixture into the ramekins and place in the dish for baking Cambodian vanilla flan in a bain marie in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes depending on your oven.
the Cambodian flan with vanilla Bourbon from Madagascar is warm, but cold I prefer the cold, you can also add caramel or even coconut cream. the Cambodian coconut milk and vanilla flan is very easy to built and will treat the whole family for both adults and children. this recipe is different from the one written on a separate page entitled “flan Cambodian”, but it is made with a natural aroma and what better as a natural aroma that Madagascar Bourbon vanilla to delight all the family.