Because, the BUNONG ethnic culture is not allowed foreigners to stay in their house, that if you looked in the previous time. But now you are really lucky that can come to see theirs daily activities, culture, habit, attitude… so, what are you waiting for…!
- Ensure security for national and international tourists be safely.
- Community homestay is accommodations stay with villagers, living together in the same house, but separated bedrooms with owner.
- Our community homestay has 3 villages: Putang (village) community, Dak Dam commune community, and Pu Hyam (village)
- Accommodation includes:
- Electricity and telephone service for internet
- Beds and Mattresses
- Blankets, pillows and Mockito net
- Clean and separate bathrooms
- There is water from the well.